Open Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
28, 454km 2 (10,986sq mi)
An inland state in south-western Nigeria. Bounded in the north by Kwara state, in the east
by Ogun state, in the south by Ogun state and in the west partly by Ogun state and partly
by the Republic of Benin.
- 33 Local Government Area
- 8.3 million plus population
. Population of over 3 million
. 4th Largest GDP in NGA
. $16,121 million
. 4.4 Million Labor Force
. 60% between 15 - 64 years
. 1,872,941 Number of Enterprises
- Top 5 Investment Friendly State.
- FDI USD 65Mn in 4 years.
- $600.00 Local manufacturing
- $500.00 Road transport sector
- $400.00 Building and constructor sector
- $300.00 Real Estate
- $200.00 whole sale and retail trade
- $100.00 Husbandries (Livestockand fishries )
- $0.00 Cash crops (Cassava and palmoil and staples)