Open Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
We are about one hundred kilometers away from the Lagos Seaport. Or as we choose to say these days, just a train ride away. The new Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Railway runs from Lagos Apapa Port into the Ibadan Inland Dry Port. This means your cargo will be in Oyo State just two hours after it arrives the sea port forclearance at the dry port.
70% of the residents of Oyo State are aged 15 to 64. This mostly youthful workforce ensures that labour is readily available for business in Oyo State
The Oluyole Free Trade Zone and Pacesetter Industrial Park on the Lagos Ibadan highway, offer investors unique advantages such as zero traffic/duty on export and cargo export through the upgraded Ibadan Airport.
In Oyo State, you do not have to worry about multiple taxation. We have harmonized our tax structure to eliminate multiple taxation.
With our investment in security and the launch of the Western Nigerian Security Network code named Amotekun, Oyo State is set to join the ranks of safest places in the world. Add to this the traditional hospitality of the good people of Oyo State, and you will see why foreign investors see Oyo State as home away from home.
Traffic Congestion? Not in Oyo State. From the Circular Road to Moniya-Ijaye Road and the Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road-Airport, Adegbayi Ibadan, Oyo State has a road network that makes movement within the city hassle free. Our well-coordinated Park Management System further ensures ease of commuting.
You will find out that we have abundant arable and affordable land. Our administration has made process of acquiring land easy, faster and more efficient.
- Vast landmass suitable for various economic activities.
- Favorable sociological and climatic conditions for agricultural production.
- Availability of skilled manpower for potential investors to tap from.
- Abundant reserves of solid minerals.
- Proximity to other commercial cities and relative ease of access.
- New rail line and highway development from Lagos to Ibadan, ensuring ease
of transportation between the two economic hubs of South West Nigeria.
- Upgrade of Ibadan Airport to international standard, ensuring ease of
connectivity for investors.
- Relatively low cost of living fosters low overall cost of doing business.
- Agriculture and agro-allied industries
- Exploration and processing of solid minerals
- Real Estate
- Renewable Energy Solutions
- Aviation and Aerotropolis
- Rain forest in the south and Guinea savannah in the north
- Major crops: Maize, yam, cassava, millet, rice, plantain, cocoa, oil palm, cashew
- Solid Minerals: Clay, kaolin, marble and aquamarine